Saturday 5 March 2016

Hospital igloo | Harry Cp

Hospital igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Hospital Entrance
  • Front Desk
  • Waiting Room
  • X2 X-Ray Rooms
  • X2 Operation Rooms
  • X2 Check-up Rooms
  • X2 Beds
This is the eighth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. I really enjoyed making this Hospital because I was able to use some items that I have never really used before including 2 rare flooring items which recently came back. I am like the overall layout.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Aw snap, that's one snazzy hospital! But I'm unsure about having the same map rug in most of the rooms, it matches well but I dunno. I'm half and half on that lol. Also in the operation rooms, the little desk-thing with the big lights overlaps onto the blue screen wall.

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The desk was a huge problem for me because of boundaries but thank you for the feedback!

      Delete
  2. Harry, I was checking out Club Penguin (with vic/nir/jangi lolz) and I noticed Zekev still exists??? I mean he's a member currently and has a gold lei (when was that released?) and idk when this igloo was made but it looks nice: http://prnt.sc/ac4wkt

    And I went to my old friend, Febrianne's igloo and it looked pretty cool, http://prnt.sc/ac4w1b , looks like a greenhouse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ty. Zekev is still a member? 😂

      Delete