Saturday 5 March 2016

~Futuristic Town igloo~

Yo

It's Zen

Okay, soo today I have a Futuristic Town igloo that was inspired by Harry. Check it out fam:

Futuristic Town

Um, I just realized that the wall on the right side went down for some reason??? I think I accidentally moved it.. oops.. just pretend that it's even. I'm aware that the middle has like, nothing in it but I wasn't so sure what to put there because I was afraid that if I put more stuff, it would make it too crammed and messy. I think I should've double checked the igloo before screenshotting it and deleting it. WoW I suCK. Pls rate this /10 ig.. bye.

❤Zenny

Note : This igloo was made on a CPPS which allows items to be placed anywhere without boundaries.

6 comments:

  1. YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME U WERE TAKING A PIC XD.

    I PROBABLY WOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING STOOPID BUT STILL T.T

    10/10 THO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house designs are awesome! I like how the UFO is the roof but could also be used to travel. The bottom half of the igloo could have been a bit more interesting, but it is very neat! 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a snazzy futuristic town! I wanna live there lol drive a UFO around everywhere B)
    But really, this is pretty noice. Like Harry said, the bottom half could hold a lil more items.
    9.5/10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started play Mirai.so last night :) it's a good game

    ReplyDelete