Wednesday 23 March 2016

~Bohemian House Interior~

Hi guyss

Zen here

Today I've managed to make a sort-of bohemian house interior. I tried to make it have like, a kinda nature-y, cozy, slightly tumblr feel to it if you get what I mean. Idk, I tried to make it look cute I guess. Check it out :

Bohemian House Interior
This igloo includes:
  • 1 Bedroom
  • Kitchen
  • Dining table
  • Hallway thing
  • Bathroom
  • A hell lot of plants
  • Things that look bohemian
Hmm, yeah, I think I *may* have added a bit too much stuff but hopefully it still looks okay to you guys. Please rate it /10 and I'll see you guys later :)!

❤Zenny                          P.S. I edited the igloo a bit by changing the flooring in the bathroom and                                               bedroom to make it all the same

7 comments:

  1. I REALLY like how the igloo is. My only complaint is that it's unrealistic. I mean not everyone plays Mirai and if someone wanted to make this is Club penguin, the ideas won't be able to be transferred or whatever. But I really like the bedroom and ze use of the different floorings.

    Very sugoy and kawaii.

    9/19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9/10

      I hate typing on a phone XD

      Delete
    2. I agree, it's unrealistic, but I also disagree in that Club Penguin users such as myself who don't go on CPPSes can use different items if what is in the house is not in their inventory.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Loved your iggy! I mean, I agree with Brooke, it´s kinda unrealistic, but GOSH you made a cute bathroom! I´ve been trying for ages and it´s just not working! Well, I´m having some other igloo projects now and (thank God) they don´t involve any bathroom.. Anyways, I saw this awesome blog and I just can´t express in words how you helped me! You have tips, guides, ideas... There´s a kind of igloo that I always wanted to see how a pro would make (I´m REALLY far from this): Baker Street 221 B, Sherlock Holmes´ place! I´
    m a huge fan of his adventures (books, series and movies), so I´m here to ask: could you PLZZZ do it for me? Anyone that reads this plz just think.. I´d love if it was like in the series Sherlock, with the shop beside.. You know, exterior only- I´m asking too much already!
    The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! We don't have any Sherlock igloos but I did make a Detective Agency once which you can find here : http://goo.gl/L863O7

      Delete
    2. I actually made that and I still have it!

      Delete
  3. ThePersonInYourPants26 May 2016 at 01:17

    I like it! 10/10! LOL I'm nonmember so I can't make igloos but I like reading your blog posts. And this is a cool igloo.
    :) Add me (Pant5) or (Coolpants)

    ReplyDelete