Wednesday 2 March 2016

Relaxing Forest By Brooke

IDK what I'm throwing today XD

It's Brookeeee

The good weather has come upon New York (at least I think so) after many months so I thought it's tim to post an igloo involving flowers. SOOO I have a Relaxing Forest. Looookie:


Relaxing Forest

This was an igloo I made a couple of months ago or somewhere around last year so I wanted to share it with everyone before it grows old, or something. And I have no idea of what igloos to make so I'm going to post igloos thats I made a couple of months ago. :P

This igloo includes:
-Many flowers
-Many trees
-3 towel thingies to rest on

And yeah, I guess thats it XD. Rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. You reccommendations really help meee.

PS: I didn't have to look at a previous post to remember my outro. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I GIVE CREDIT TO KPOP.

-Brooke (AKA Your tsundere. Not yandere. Yah lol)

5 comments:

  1. (first I'd like to point out that I thought you wrote instead of It's Brookeeee, I'm Brokeeeeeeee. I'm completely blind xDDDD)

    7/10.

    The design looks nice, but it is quite simple and I'd like to roll in there is not really a concept. Meaning, the ideal igloo is just (almost) completely symmetrical, giving it no actual "excitement". Personally I do not like symmetrical igloos because you are just looking at the left side and seeing the exact same on the right, what's the actual creative(ness?!) in that?

    I'd suggest making it more look like a forest, to me it looks like Lakeshore. (THIS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE trail/park/beach/beauty/boardwalk). This looks like the beach part of it. I'd suggest making the leaves on the tree's more visible.

    Finally.... PROS. YEY.

    I love how you used the flowers and shoe racks to make it look like there is a higher level and lower one, but maybe add those green rock thingies (I rlly don't know the name for them). I also love how you used the city landscape for the background, it's like the city is forever far away and you are just chillin' on your tropical forest (lolwut).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now notice how long this is.

      Delete
    2. ...

      (*sighs*)
      Do I have to say this is Reeci again xd

      Delete
    3. Sure...

      (This is DreamingSky) - I'm too lazy to log in to my account xDDD

      Delete
  2. I agree with Dreaming Sky, I think there's needs to be more forest related stuff (more trees, bushes, nature items). Also, IMO the towels w umbrellas make it look more like a beach or waterside. I like the idea of a river in the forest, but instead of having it outlined with benches and putting towels/umbrellas near, maybe instead you could put a bridge or something? Again, agreeing w Dreaming Sky, the city background doesn't really fit the theme either. You could maybe replace that with just having the forest location and putting more forest items on the walls?

    7/10

    ReplyDelete