Tuesday 8 March 2016

IGLOO CHAMPIONSHIP | Zenny Vs. Brooke [Round 1]

Hello everyone and welcome to the Igloo Championship : Round 1! 8 amazing authors will be battling it out to become the Igloo Champion 2016 but who will come out on top? - you decide.


Today's competitors are Zenny and Brooke who have been assigned the task of making a Public Pool igloo.

Here is what today's competitors created :

Public Pool igloo by Zenny!

Public Pool igloo by Brooke!
Who do you think made the best Public Pool igloo? Vote in the poll below and the results will be posted in 5 days (13th March). The winner will move onto Round 2 -- the Semi Finals!



9 comments:

  1. OMG I MISSED SO MUCH WHILE I WAS GONEEEEEEEEEE
    *eh hem*
    I'M BACK FAM xd
    I got a new computer, it's literally bigger than my TV screen. I'm getting used to it, since I've been doing my school on it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Plus, my grandma is staying at my house for a while, so I've been busy.
    *eh hem*
    BUT I'M BACK FAM XD
    *eh hem*
    I see a lot has happened since I was gone. I just saw your post about making the Igloo Championship series, and I have to say it looks awesome! :)
    *eh hem*
    *sighs*
    Sorry Brookie Cookie. I'm choosing Zenny for this one xd

    (Let's see how long this comment is)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke's score 9.5/10

    Zenny's score 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is just the way on how the igloos look to me

      Delete
  3. BROOKE BABE, I'm sorry but..Zenny won for me hunny your igloo is just not fitting it for me like you have 8 food thingys and the a deck with a lake lol then the little booths in the back what r those?????????? I LOVE ZENNY'S IGLOO SO MUCHHHH I love the color scheme !and the poolside chairs wow zen u really out-did yourself with this igloo baby. love the slides and i rlly like how you made the entrance part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna go with Brooke on this one.

    Zen: I like the touches, I got that tropical vibe and there is alot to swim in. Although, it doesn't look too much a public pool, seeing as there is some stuff that doesnt fit in. 7.5/10

    Brooke:Seems really public pooly,only, that there is barely any water, there is more land than water, and bad idea to put food stands next to the pool, KEPTCHA CAN SPILL. Although, there is some really good touches, and this looks nice to host a pool party there, choice of colors looks positive. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete