Saturday 12 March 2016

Poor Village igloo | Harry Cp

Poor Village igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Vegetable Plot
  • Market
  • River
  • X3 Straw Roofed Homes
  • X2 Wooden Roofed Homes 
Poor Village igloo ideas began to grow popular around 2012 and I have always been inspired by everyone's different interpretations of the idea. For my version, I used dry looking items whilst also drawing inspiration from my Medieval Town igloo.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. The straw roofed homes that you made is really creative. There are two things that I need to say to improve your igloo. There are some items in this igloo that needs to be lined up, mostly the weathered paths. Also, I don't like how the African tree is blocking the wooden roofed home. I would rate your igloo as 8.5/10. :-)

    ReplyDelete