Thursday 19 February 2015

Amsterdam by Ellie

Hey guys,

Long time no see! Sorry about my absence, the lack of CPPSes has taken a real toll on my igloo-making schedule. Thankfully, a new CPPS, Waddle+ was suggested to me by Geeing, and I was finally able to make something. After a discussion a few weeks ago, I was inspired to make Amsterdam! Location igloos are some of my absolute favorites to make, so I thought I'd give this lovely city a shot. Let's take a look.


This igloo includes
  • Two bridges (bridge design courtesy of Netsky's bridge how-to)
  • A canal
  • A cafe with one lonely cafe table
  • A bookshop
  • Four boats
  • A bench 
  • Plenty of foliage, as from pictures I've seen there are many trees 

While this isn't my favorite igloo I've made, I'm pretty proud of the layout, despite the CP Editor's POV difficulties. My primary issue in the creation was this igloo would have to be the item limit though... there were so many details I had to omit because of it including only having one cafe table

Anyway, make sure to leave a comment with a rate out of ten below! Also, feel free to suggest different locations to replicate too, as I'm always looking for igloo ideas!

*I hope to be able to post more now, but it all depends on the stability and availability of CPPSes. Seeing as I don't have an actual Club Penguin membership, the lack of them leaves me in a tough situation. I might have to start posting older designs and my posts might be sparse. 


4 comments:

  1. Dear All,
    Waddle+ is a new AS3 Cpps that is currently in Alpha mode. It is a great Cpps and will be excellent for igloo making. The reason why Cppses are being closed is because a group of no-lifers called Datasquad ddos all the Cppses so they can no longer be used.

    What is ddosing?

    Ddosing is when somone finds the IP ADRESS (personal tracking numbers) of a website and the simply make it unavailable too other users. 98% of Cppses that are closed were caused by that. Fortunately, Waddle+ is a CPPS with HIGH security so it's GUARANTEED too stay for long. I know the owner very well so if you find any bugs/glitches please report them too me immediately also if you have any suggestions reply too this too. Sorry Harry if ai used the blog in a way it shouldn't be used.

    Thanks For Reading,

    Geeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8.5/10 Ellie for the reasons you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first i dont know what ampsterdam looks like but this is pretty cool 8,5/10 cutiepie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice but very basic, there is not much to it. I like the ancient bench steps and the two bridges (I would have liked to have seen more of the second bridge to give the igloo a new sense of elevation. Not much else to say so 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete