Tuesday 24 February 2015

Ski Resort Igloo

Hey everyone. I've been trying to make a new igloo for a while but each time I attempt a new igloo, I seem to reach the item limit very early on. I attempted a prom, a cinema and more igloos but they didn't turn out as expected. I did attempt a Ski Resort but faced the same problem but I have decided to show you my Ski Resort none the less. Here it is :

Ski Resort igloo by Harry Cp

This igloo includes :
  • Ski Lodge
  • Lodge Apartments
  • Ski Mountain
  • Cafe
  • Fishing and Lake
  • Clock Tower
I was unable to create exactly what I wanted but this was the best I could do. This igloo will not feature in my Igloo Ideas series. What do you think about this igloo? Maybe you could help if I decide to remake it so make sure you leave improvement suggestions and a rating /10 in the comments section!

4 comments:

  1. This isn't a bad igloo. There's a couple of things I would change, though. The empty spaces along the top of the igloo kind of bother me, it would look much better with rocks/trees filling it in. (Although I know you hit the item limit) I'm not a huge fan of the fishing hole and stump either. I like the layout, and the apartments look fine. This igloo is also missing something that stands out, but good job! 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry harry but honestly I think this Igloo looks unfinished and plain empty, the top middle layout with beanbag chair kind of throws me off and there should've been more rocks surrounding the snow deck chairs and snow clumps. The clock tower with the staircase seemed unnecessary and it's neat to the point where it feels boring and out of place, Overall 6/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine, i expected a negative response haha

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna have to agree with Rob on this one, 6/10.

    ReplyDelete