Sunday 22 February 2015

I need your help! :)

Hey guys! I know, I know, I should be posting an igloo by now, but because of the lack of cppses, I can't even make a igloo! So basically I'm sticking to Epenguin, even though the furniture always disappear. Anyways, I'm having a really hard time deciding what igloo should I make. So, I thought maybe I should make igloos base off series. (Real life and Cp) Sadly, I don't know what series to start with to make an igloo. So know any good series I can make an igloo base off with?
Comment down below! It would really help! :) On Friday or Saturday, I'll post an igloo by the chosen series!
                                                                        I'll cya!
                                                                    ~Lela5631

6 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Jurassic Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Divergent, Spongebob Squarepants, Horror Circus (Club Penguin Series), or CREATE YOUR OWN SET FOR A SERIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the last one, WHAT KIND OF SERIES IS THAT!? Never heard of it! Can you give me the link??? :D

      Delete
  3. BIG HERO SIX, GRAVITY FALLS, SPONGEBOB, TANGELED thats all i got

    -cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A while ago I came up with an idea to make igloos based off of Disney movies (which Alley - aka Ally Light, a past author - pursued on her blog before becoming an author here), which is something you could do. Try making a design/set based off of your favorite Disney movie!

    ReplyDelete