Wednesday 11 February 2015

Igloo Discoveries #63 : FieldFriday igloo!

Hey everyone! I just checked the @ClubPenguin twitter page and I came across an amazing igloo that Polo Field discovered whilst online for FieldFriday. The igloo is pretty cool but I am not sure who made it, take a look :


I love the colours in this igloo and the use of the trees worked really well. I also love the Dragons in a cage, very creative. From looking at the igloo, I might guess the igloo is Pirates Vs Mermaids but don't quote me on it.

I think it's great Club Penguin discovered this igloo since CP has a bad reputation for displaying bad igloos... Have you seen the Featured Igloos on the Fun Stuff page which haven't been updated in years? Anyway, what do you think of this igloo, let me know in the comments by leaving some improvement suggestions and a rating /10!

No comments:

Post a Comment