Friday 20 February 2015

Fishing Tournament igloo by Harry

Hey everyone! It's the weekend, who is excited? Unfortunately I go back to school on Tuesday which means a ton of exams. Anyway Lil made an while ago which was called Fishing a Tournament and I was inspired to make my own version. We both play a game called Animal Crossing New Leaf where there are often fishing tournaments so I had some inspiration from the game. Take a look at my igloo :

Fishing Tournament igloo by Harry Cp
 This igloo includes :
  • Medals platform
  • Resource tent
  • Lake
  • Bridge
  • Picnic land (x2)
  • Boardwalk (x2)
  • Benches
  • Fishing chairs
If I hadn't hit the item limit, I would of added something to the picnic areas like a table or blanket to make the scene more realistic.

Behind the waves I have added the Koi Pond item because it looks like the fish are jumping out of the water. The surrounding grass from the Koi Pond item also works in helping to create the river scene!


What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments by leaving a rating /10 as well as any suggestions to help me improve the igloo! Thank you:)

► NEW CP REVIEWED POST : SoundStudio Party [Reviewed]

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9/10
    Wow I really love how you put a Koi Pond behind the waves, It gives it alot of creativity!
    I like the way how you put the base- where the Podium is.
    Also I LOVE How you designed the water and..everything!
    The chairs could confuse some people, they could think its just a random chair.
    Ph still good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you had taken the two random waves out of the river then you would have been able to put two picnic tables and had finished the igloo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! But I don't have those picnic tables and would of had to make them out of bamboo tables and the sports benches which would mean removing more items from the igloo. So the waves were more filler items.

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice igloo! I really like how you used the Koi Pond so that it would look like fish are jumping out of the river. I would give you a 9.5/10! By the way, what is the name of the sun light igloo item? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sunlight comes from the Tallest Trees item.

      Delete
  6. This looks great! But I have to agree with Anonymous... the two random waves are unnecessary. I'm actually not a fan of the waves in general, but I know you needed an item to cover the ponds with, which was creative. My only other problem was the fact that the wooden walks where the chairs are aren't aligned with the others and thus stick out. The layout is great though, and it's detailed very nicely. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete