Friday 6 February 2015

Future Town igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey guys! Last year I attempted to make a future themed igloo for the Future Party but I just couldn't make an igloo that was good enough. This year we got the Star Wars Rebels takeover and that meant more future/space themed items so I gave a future themed igloo another attempt. After playing around with some items, I created a future house and later this turned into the Future Town. Take a look :


Future Town igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Future Trees
  • Future Fountain
  • Future Homes
  • Future Town Hall
  • Future Transport
http://www.computing.co.uk/IMG/746/236746/datacentre-of-the-future-370x229.jpg?1350515225You may say that I haven't covered up the craters but I think it helps with the future theme and I would probably make the igloo look tacky by making a mess of covering the craters. Personally I think this is one of the most creative igloos I have ever made but I want to know what you think so leave a comment below with helpful improvement suggestions and a rating /10!

Star Wars Rebels Takeover Review : http://goo.gl/vrC2MR

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this igloo!
    It's so unique, the layout is brilliant and I love all the cool features like the fountain and structure of the buildings.

    One of your best igloos - 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this igloo - it's perfect.
    I agree with Lil, definitely one of your bests. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete