Sunday 22 February 2015

Orchestra Igloo

Hey guys!

It's Lil and I haven't posted for ages due to irl reasons but I am back with an igloo made by my sister (Cutiepie813). While I've been working on igloos myself, my sister just made an igloo that she would really like me to post which is an outdoor Orchestra:

Outdoor Orchestra by Cutiepie813
If you have any comments on this igloo please feel free to leave them below, my sister would really appreciate them :)

~Lil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:

I have started making igloos this week that are more out of my comfort zone (this includes indoors-y type igloos which I rarely make) so we'll see how they go next week! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good igloo, Cutie! I like how the orchestra is like on an island and the layout was very neat. I like the lamp posts and they work nicely with the stage because of the red bow. There are some random items in the igloo like the phone box. I would have liked more detail to the main stage like perhaps more instruments. Overall quite good, 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! It's very neat and it has a consistent color scheme. I agree with Harry though, it'd be nice to see some more detail, especially on the stage. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete