Wednesday 18 February 2015

Igloo Discoveries #64 : Elli 4ever's igloo!

Hey everyone! Today I was on CP and I finally found Elli 4ever - I had to search the whole CP island to find her haha. Today I discovered her new beach igloo and it's pretty awesome. If you remember, she was featured last week with her House Exterior igloo. Take a look at her Beach igloo :


Elli 4ever's Beach Igloo!
I love the surfboard shack and how she included the sun. What do you think? Let me know in the comments by leaving improvement suggestions and a rating /10!

I introduced Elli to this blog today so hopefully she see's this :)

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice! My only complaints would have to be the alignment of the water, the wave cutouts, and I don't really understand the purpose of the pirate ships. Good job, Elli! 9/10.

    ReplyDelete