Monday 2 February 2015

Igloo Discoveries #61 : Mario Plush1's igloo

While on Club Penguin, Netsky was exploring some igloos and discovered some pretty sweet igloos. If you remember, Netsky posted the first ever igloo discovery on this blog. Anyway, this igloo was made by Mario Plush1, take a look :

http://i.imgur.com/TgClb64.png
Igloo made by Mario Plush1
Me and Netsky are not 100% sure what this igloo is. Perhaps it is Cabins? But what do you think? Let me know in the comments with a rating /10.

Another igloo discovery from Netsky tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Wow I gotta say, you really did impress me! This igloo is very spactacular! I love the layout, nice and detailed! And the night theme really hits it! All though i can see a little bit of the grass flooring. And i dont like the inside of the cabins.
    and i think you gotten a little crazy bout the tall grass lol.
    But hey nice job! 8.5/10
    And if mario plush1 is reading this, at least tell us what igloo this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Mario Plush1 today. I should have asked him what igloo this was.

    ReplyDelete