Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentine Bakery By Rob (+My Return!)

Hey guys, Rob here. Hope everybody is having a great valentines day so far! Today I bring my first igloo of the year after being removed quitting the blog in November! 

And here is the igloo! If you wondering why this igloo is pretty empty, it's because I'm one of those people who suffered the 99 item limit! D: Either way, I'm pretty proud on how this turned out and please feel free to rate from ?/10! Cya, and keep your eyes on the next post hehe


4 comments:

  1. Hey Rob wow! what a great iggy! i love all of it except why is there just a random bookcase outside??? it looks like odd but ik you probably ran out of fridges but still anyway i will give you about 9.5/10 weldone

    From Cutuepie813

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Wow, this is a really unique idea! I like the consistent color scheme as well as the layout. It would've been nice to see a bit more detail outside and in the display cases, but obviously the item limit probably effected that aspect. Other than that, there's a few minor alignment issues, but overall this looks great! 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comeback! This is really unique like Ellie said. I love the red-pink scheme. I also love how you set this igloo up. My only complaints are the beanbag chairs and how they're set up and the princess chairs look a bit odd.

    9,5/10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It needs some booths behind the windows and I don't like the single bookshelf. Like Ellie said, work on your allignment. Nice display cabinets, nice use of flowers outside. 9/10

    ReplyDelete