Monday 15 June 2015

College Campus + Medieval Fair

Hey guys! I have a brand-new creative igloo idea, well not really, you know what uh let's just get to the igloo. Basically it's a realistic college igloo with a dorm tower and school as well as other find details. Check it out!
College Campus
BONUS: A few weeks ago during the fair I created a medieval fair igloo (original rite). It includes a castle, two archery games, a souvenir tent, a refreshment booth and a dragon funhouse. Check it out!
Medieval Fair
What do you think? Which is better? #TeamDragon or #TeamStudent? Comment below with a score and suggestions to improve!

6 comments:

  1. #Teamstudent
    I'm going with #Teamstudent because I think it's really cool how you made a college but in really different way that you can sort of call original. For that igloo I'd give you a 9/10 because everyone always needs improvement!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #TeamDragon
    This igloo is just very well made, I love the layout and the creative elements. 9/10

    The other igloo is good too, but a couple things are bothering me. There's a lot of empty space in the top of the igloo, and the right side of the igloo is pretty messy. But like Anonymous said, it is made in a creative way, 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Campus : I love the buildings and the only thing that annoys me is the bare space but I can see why this may be hard to cover up. 9/10

    Medieval Fair : I love the original & creative fair games and you included a theme which is great. I can't fault it so 10/10

    #TeamDragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The campus : Very different and unique than just making a college but like others already said there's some bare spaces on top 9.5/10
    The medieval fair : I definitely like this one so #TeamDragon very creative with a medieval twist on the fair 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I'd give both a 10/10

    #TeamDragon though, primarily because it's super creative and I love the layout

    ReplyDelete