Saturday 13 June 2015

Fair igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey everyone - this is the fourth of my scheduled posts, the last one before I am back! In honour of the recent Fair party, I decided to make a Fair igloo, you may want to consider it an updated version of my Carnival igloo from Igloo Ideas [S1]. This igloo is set on a boardwalk near a beach, take a look :

Fair igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X5 Fair games
  • Food counter
  • Seating
  • Haunted themed fair ride
  • Music performance
  • Ticket booths
If I had more items, I would love to add prizes behind the fair games booths. Let me know what you think of this igloo by leaving a comment with a rating /10!

5 comments:

  1. 9/10 looks awesome except the haunted house ride looks like crap no offense. It looks like you just threw seats around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you did the layout for this igloo and the color scheme, but the only thing I'm not a big fan of is the Haunted theme ride. Looks okay but, I think you could of done better creating it. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Geeing/Jayden. The ride is a little awk though I see what you were trying to do.
    9/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, awkward ride, but overall it looks great. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete