Wednesday 17 June 2015

Igloo Discoveries #78 : Nicoray's igloo!

Hey everyone! My good friend Nicoray has been making igloos for a while and I really like his new igloo which appears to be a Beach Boardwalk. Take a look :

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBgeaHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL1dFYkJ5b3EucG5nFOgPFPQJABYAEgA&s=h-5n0m4A2AWAp7MRhBvULJnjGRzwZOQgiEbevCYsf1c
Beach Boardwalk igloo by Nicoray
I think that the little beach homes could be neater. Perhaps add walls beside the windows and improve the interior. I also think that the puffle berry plants could be replaced and the pool inbetween the shops could be replaced.

But what do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments below so that Nicoray can improve his igloo!

5 comments:

  1. II think it's really nice igloo with the popping colors that makes it look happy and fun! you know? and it's not messy at all. But I would suggest to that person to try and re-create it in a way that allows her to put something and that big space. Maybe he could put waves to kind of make it a bit more detailed in my opinion,
    I know you guys probably aren't going to agree with me but thats what I say.
    8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of symmetry, lol anyone remember this igloo http://prntscr.com/7ioq39 . It reminded me about my semi igloo because of the how you used the symmetry too. Anyways, creative beach homes but needs some walls like Harry mention. Also not a huge fan of a pool in-between the shops. I really like how you included bright colors/ lots of different plants. Great take on creating a beach boardwalk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really getting a boardwalk feel to it... looks more like a 'beach house-esque' gated community.

    7/10, primarily because the name doesn't fit, messiness, and the color scheme is all over the place.

    ReplyDelete