Sunday 7 June 2015

Detective Agency igloo!

Hey guys, this is the second of my scheduled posts because I am currently revising and taking my exams. For this igloo, I had a HQ in mind but when I finished the igloo, I figured it looked more like a Detective Agency. Here it is :

Detective Agency igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Agency cars
  • Security system
  • Offices
  • Evidence TV's // CCTV Footage
  • Meeting room
  • Entrance
What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments below by leaving a rating /10! Don't forget to leave any suggestions for what I could do to improve the igloo. Your suggestions are always appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. lolz you don't need to tell us that this is scheduled
    9.5/10, I'm not sure if those pantries were really necessary oh & I don't understand the whole setup of the entrance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good igloo, however I feel it's more like a secret agent HQ or a police station, opposed to a detective's office. Perhaps a more noir feel would be suited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is actually the freshest on this laudable subject. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to see your approaching updates.

    ReplyDelete