Sunday 21 June 2015

Igloo Maker Spotlight : Thiago27

~ Igloo Maker Spotlight ~


Hey there! Today I thought it would be cool to showcase an igloo maker to help boost their support :) This time I will be showcasing Thiago27 and his igloos, let's see what you think?

Some of his creations include a Summer igloo, a Slime igloo and a Volcano igloo. Here are some of his igloos :

Summer igloo (Beach & Boardwalk)
Christmas igloo (Winter Cabin)
Halloween igloo (Slime Pool)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CG6odm4WQAAhCx9.png
Summer igloo (Volcano)

I love something about all of these igloos. I love the original buildings on the Boardwalk as well as the Winter Cabin exterior. The Slime Pool is very creative and mysterious and I love the use of the lava items in the Volcano igloo

Let me know what you think about these igloos by leaving a comment below!

Follow Thiago27 on Twitter : http://twitter.com/Thiago27CP

6 comments:

  1. WOAHHH DUDE THESE IGLOOS ARE AMAZING

    Beach & Igloo: This is really tropical! I wanna go there. I love how you use the pirate ship walls for the boardwalk. Thete are a few items i dont get like that puffle orge, and I would like to see more water. 9/10!

    Winter cabin: There is pretty much alot of spam everywhere. Like everywhere I look, its too crowded. The colors are great, the cabin and santa parade too. 6/10

    Silme pool: Super creepy. The middle is super creative. But messy too. Creativity and colors are 100% perfect.
    9/10

    Volcano: I gotta say, a great idea for a igloo. Kinda like for adventure for pirates C:. The left is great. But in the right, not so much. 8/10

    Final: I say the beach and boardwalk is my fav. But your main problem is neatness and spam. It may look neat to you but to other people? But still your igloos are amazing C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new bexy102 tbh..... damnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. 9.5/10
    2. 7/10
    3. 10/10
    4. 6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give you...

    1. 9/10
    2. 6.5/10
    3. 9/10
    4. 6/10

    And also can i do the first one with my own style, thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, these are amazing! I agree with Lela's ratings. But what CPPS is he using? Looks like it's an items-anywhere editor like CP+'s

    ReplyDelete