Wednesday 10 June 2015

Detective Agency Igloo | REMAKE OR ORIGINAL?

Hey guys, I have tried to improve my Detective Agency igloo and I want your opinion as to which one is better for my Igloo Ideas series. Take a look :

DETECTIVE AGENCY [REMAKE]
DETECTIVE AGENCY [ORIGINAL]
I wanted to remake the original because it was originally intended to be a HQ so I wanted to fully concentrate on the detective theme. I also read your improvement suggestions. Let me know which one is better and don't forget to let me know any further improvements!

5 comments:

  1. I miss the tv's but I love it! looks so detailed with the little bits of furniture and the way you used em 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the new but they new should have tvs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I'd definitely say the new one. The more detailed and slightly-jumbled look makes it look much more realistic.. reminds me of something you'd see on a cop show. The original looks more like a government agency (FBI, CIA, etc.) due to the neatness, cleanliness, and more modern design.

    New: 9.5/10
    Original: Would be a 9.5/10 if it suited the name/theme better. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should use the first on but maybe change the name?!?!

    ReplyDelete