Friday 5 June 2015

Winter Village Igloo by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. It's been a while, but I finally have another igloo for you guys. :D I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately, but here's a new igloo for you. This igloo is called a Winter Village, and I made one of these a while back, but I made some changes here. Take a look:


This igloo features:
-4 Cabins/Houses
-1 Large Cabin/House
-Gated entrance
-Fountain

I had a lot of fun making this igloo, and I should be posting more often now that school is finishing up. So yeah, feel free to leave a rating of this igloo down in the comments. :D Peace,

Verde Sal

5 comments:

  1. Great igloo, nothing wrong, 9 and a half out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but I think the centre needs some adjustments, maybe it's the Shrubs that I don't like. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH ITS THE BRICKS/STONEWALLS THAT I DON'T LIKE

      Delete
  3. Ok sal this looks soo nice especially the middle/sides I just love the round effect the ponds give. 9/10 this is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea and layout but tbh I'm not a fan... something seems off about it; for me there's a lack of continuity and it's a bit too simplistic. 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete