Saturday 27 June 2015

Back From Mini Hiatus

Hey guys!

So I am officially back from my mini hiatus as I am out of school now and have just returned from my vacation. I should be posting one more #TBT before resuming with current igloos, as I haven't had time to make one over the past 24hrs since I've been home. Stay tuned for Thursday's #TBT though -- as one of my first igloos, I must say it's probably my worst, and I'm looking forward to getting suggestions in the comments.

Speaking of which, as you know (if you read the initial post), when I finish my #TBT series I will be choosing which ones I want to remake. Originally I was going to do this based upon which post got the most comments/tips, but since practically no one commented, I'm probably going to change the approach. Please be sure to check them out and leave your improvement advice + whichever one you'd prefer me to remake.

Aqueduct |  Castle Hill |  Cantina | Coming Soon
*for those who haven't caught on, the words in blue are links!

See you in the next post! And to all those on vacation, happy summer!  -Ellie


UPDATE: Instead of doing it based upon number of comments on the post, I think it'd be better for you guys to vote instead, as Harry and Nirasha did below (thanks for the inspiration lmao). However, when you pick which one, be sure to include advice about how I could improve the original igloo if you haven't already done so on the original post. I think this will be easier... so make sure to comment below which one of the three I have already you'd like to see a remake of. Keep in mind, there will be another #TBT on Thursday of this week, so there will be another voting choice. I'll make a main voting post on Friday or Saturday, but feel free to brainstorm which one you'd like to see remade so far in the comments. Seems like you guys are leaning toward Castle Hill though, lmao.

So far:
Castle Hill: 4
Cantina: 1
Aqueduct: 1

9 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good time on vacation, also good to have u back posting igloos.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your out of school already? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should remake the Castle Hill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i think you should do the castle hill igloo Ellie

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Ellie! :)
    Perhaps Castle Hill :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catina. I don't see how you're going to remake Castle Hill but good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm hard to choose but maybe Aqueduct

    ReplyDelete