Monday 29 June 2015

Summer Special! [Public Pool + Summer Gift Shop]

Hey guys! Today I'm back to having two igloos per post, this time it's a summer special edition. As the title suggests I have credited a public pool and summer gift shop. The first igloo is a public pool and includes three changing rooms, two showers, a ticket desk, a giant pool with diving section and four chairs. Hang ten!
Public Pool
The next igloo is a summer gift shop and was inspired by a souvenir shop I saw when I went to Orlando. What really took off the idea is Blackmist100's surf shop igloo. Anyways, it includes a surf simulator, two changing rooms, a beach ball display center piece, inflatables, and a check-out desk.
Summer Gift Shop
What do you think? Which igloo is better? Is one good, one bad? Are they both good? Are they both bad? Comment below with a score out of 10 and suggestions to improve!

3 comments:

  1. idk which one looks better! first one is soo cool it gives a lot of detail but add some more lockers xd 9/10
    the second one looks amazing idk which one is better great idea with the surf boards and beach balls but I think that the first one looks better 8/10 both of those are 17/20 xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both 10/10s, as usual. I think the gift shop's my favorite though, as it's slightly neater. Love the way you made the pools too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gift Shop is my favourite : 9.5/10

    Public Pool : 8.5/10

    Gift Shop : The entrance could be better and although I love the pool section with the wave, there are two different floorings inside. Also, not a fan of the wooden desk, never have been a fan of that style of desk.

    Public Pool : I think the colours clash and not a fan of the grey door. The ancient benches are also messy but well done for trying something new for the pool design. I like the bottom left corner.

    ReplyDelete