Saturday 19 April 2014

Bird-Watching Igloo!

Are you the outdoorsy type? Because I have created an all new igloo just for y'all today! It's a bird-watching igloo! Equip your binoculars, because we're gonna go observe all the different bird species! This igloo includes a research center/observatory, a bird's nest, 2 balconies to observe everything, 6 trees, 4 ponds, and plenty of vegetation! Take a look:
Thanks to Harry for giving me the idea to make this igloo! What do you think? Would you stop here on an igloo road trip? Let me know in the comment section! P.S. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. This igloo is an outdoors igloo and it's really captivating. Not the most creative but I love the layout and I would certainly go here to watch birds. I love the nest and the hide. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Egg-cellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg I love this! As you know I love outdoor themed igloos and this ticks all the boxes! 10/10 :D

    ReplyDelete