Tuesday 8 April 2014

Harry's Theatre Igloo

Hey everyone, I'm back with another igloo which has been commonly made in Cp in the last month. It is a Theatre, check it out :


This igloo includes:
  • Food room
  • Ticket Booths
  • Musical area
  • Main stage
  • Royal box
  • Seating
You may have noticed that I do not own many red fridges so I am forced to use a mixture of colour :P

Anyway, let me know what you think by leaving your ratings /10 and suggesting helpful improvements :)

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. 8.5/10. I have one red fridge and no stainless steel fridges. And one,blue fridge. And one red stove and one blue stove but no stainless steel stove. It's hard..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another theater igloo, but this one is different. I love the box seats, I like the food room but I'm not sure if theaters have a food room, how should I know lol they probably do. 8.9/10.

    ReplyDelete