Sunday 13 April 2014

Hunger Games: Reaping Ceremony!

Welcome, welcome! Today I have created an original idea: The Reaping Ceremony! I tried to create a dull color scheme and base it mostly off the scene from The Hunger Games. This igloo includes: 2 bowls with ballets, a stage, the Hall of Justice, 2 giant TVs, and a path to get to the stage. So, get your District 12 on and check it out!
What do you think? Do you think I should make some smaller igloos like this one? I'd love to hear what you think! Comment down below!

4 comments:

  1. This igloo is very good! A great idea for an igloo and It looks very realistic too! 9.5/10! My only criticism, I can't see the TVs...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk if I can really judge it cause I haven't seen the movie nor will I ever... Anyway, me not seeing it and just looking at this I think you get the idea of what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9/10, There needs to be the TV's from the reaping, but this igloo is very realistic and looks amazing. Very original, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this igloo so much! 10/10 from me:) It's so original and actually looks like its from the movie and the ballot balls are also so creative

    ReplyDelete