Sunday 6 April 2014

Puffle Park Igloo!

Squeak Squeak! That means "hello" in puffle! I recently made a puffle park igloo, in celebration of the all new room coming this month! I tried to base it off of the room and incorporated some elements into the igloo, as well as creating new elements. This igloo includes: 2 swings, 2 zip lines, a fountain with puffle care, a playground, 3 climbing walls, many puffle toys, and tons of nature! Check it out:


What do you think? Are you excited for the dog and cat puffle? What about the all new puffle park igloo? Also did you hear that the Puffle Party will be available for the Club Penguin app on iPad? Criticism and feedback are welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Well, this is pretty epic. I like the creativity that goes into this igloo. This also has a unique layout and yesss I'm so very excited for the puffle park and the new puffles! And I didn't know you spoke puffle :P 8.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeak/Squeek. Squeaks SQK. Squeaky Squeative. Translation: 7/10. It's OK. VERY creative and I love that. I feel it wouldn't be as exciting because the things aren't interactive. I'm hoping for mor puffle toys in the catalog this month. Although there is now 20 puffle species I'm still looking forward to the cat and dog puffles I love them so cute. And the puffle park <3 perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9.5, The colours are spot on, many original creations, the rockhopper plants worked well. Only one minor problem : The slide was a bit sloppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 it. It's really hard to do a park igloo, but I think you did a great job. I love the zip lines, swings and the nature! 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Original and creative! 9/10

    ReplyDelete