Wednesday 9 April 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #7: Spring Path

This igloo is a remake of my old remake of the Winter Path igloo, which was a remake of the forest from that music video. Anywaaay, this igloo is exactly like the Winter Path, but spring has arrived, hence the name. Here it is:
This igloo includes:
  • The same path with the same awkward curve at the end
  • The same swing and the same piano area
  • The same bird houses
  • The same ponds
  • The same hedges and cottage
  • The same stone paving
  • The same bench
  • Bigger trees
  • Less snow
  • More flowers
  • More plants
  • SUNLIGHT :D
  • A beautiful screen with flowers and birds
  • The same lamp post
  • The same river and boat
  • The same gate
Hope you enjoyed please rate or comment if you wish! Bye -Jjoeyxx

  1. Little French Town 
  2. Pirate Ship (Mini Igloo) 
  3. Spring Garden 
  4. Winter Path 
  5. Ghost Train 
  6. My House 
  7. Spring Path 
  8. Santa's Sleigh
  9. TBC
  10. TBC

5 comments:

  1. The original is better and this made it eeh instead of the wow it was. If that makes sense. Okay, you're implying that you never get sunlight? Well if so, you're soo lucky! All I get is sunshine and its nearly 100 degrees...(it's literally like this ALL year) Okay enough about he weather. I'd give this an 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we get sunlight but not necessarily sunshine. It's often just clouds and rain. The highest temperature is 30 degrees celsius.... I agree with you. I preferred my winter path better and this is just an eeh copy I made after spring came. It shouldn't have really been featured here, but I was out of ideas. Myself, I would rate it 7/10.

      Delete
  2. Dude, I really love your igloo ideas!! But i've been wondering what that path name is??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I Am Wondering What The Name Of The Screen With The Flowers & Bird Is. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete