Sunday 6 April 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #6: My House

I wasn't originally going to post this igloo  because it's not my best and usually only for social purposes on CP. But, as there is a lack of igloo ideas and posts at the minute I decided I might as well. It's not the most original of ideas, but here it is:
P.S. Comment if you can spot my new brown puffle Pharrell :P
This igloo includes:
  • My Garden with lots of flowers :)
  • My small patio at the front door :)
  • My Windows to let light in :)
  • My living room where I chat with friends and watch TV :)
  • My kitchen where I cook up a party :P
  • My dining table for eating :)
  • My small peaceful piano area for my plants to grow and to practice :)
  • My hallway down the middle with an entrance to my backyard :)
  • My bedroom with my desk, my fish called Java, my clothes and my bed :)
  • My small bathroom with clean floor, a bath and shower curtain, toilet and sink :)
I hope you liked the igloo! Please rate ?/10 if you like and comment with tips or advice! Bye! -Jjoeyxx

Jjoeyxx's Igloos Checklist:
  1. Little French Town 
  2. Pirate Ship (Mini Igloo) 
  3. Spring Garden 
  4. Winter Path 
  5. Ghost Train 
  6. My House 
  7. Spring Path 
  8. Beach Party 
  9. Abandoned Street
  10. A Surprise ;)

8 comments:

  1. Joey, I love this igloo! It really has all the things to resemble a home and my favourite bits are the front doorway area and the piano area :) I'd give this a 8/10 because it's neat, resembles a home well however i don't like the idea of the entrance to the backyard and the long grass outside because it's kinda messy! Even though I love the window idea (its very creative) well done :D Also Pharell is very cute x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I agree I think the backyard is very messy and I could've made it better but I'd run out of weathered paths and then again item limit. Thanks anyway! And yes, Pharrell is cute :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks... what does gnarlyY mean... xD

      Delete
    2. Gnarly is when you've gone beyond radical, beyond extreme, it's balls out danger, & or perfection.

      Delete
  3. Did you call him pharrel cause he has the hat like pharrel williams? XD

    ReplyDelete