Sunday 20 April 2014

Leaving this blog - not somewhere I belong

Well, I'm officially quitting this blog as well as any other blogs or youtube channels I am part of. This isn't somewhere I belong and I'd like to focus myself on Minecraft - to me it's better than Club Penguin igloo making. I suck at igloo making, so why be here? I will still come on Club Penguin sometimes but it's not my life anymore like it was. I will no longer be the igloo creator. I'm 12 years old now and it's time to move on to other things. And this isn't a break. I'm leaving. Bye. I'll miss you all, especially Harry and anyone who inspired me to create igloos. 

P.S. This month's igloo catalogue sucked

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can take me off the 'Igloo authors' list.

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna miss you :( Not gonna argue about you leaving but your igloos most certainly did not suck. I respect your opinion of moving on to Minecraft. Don't worry igloos will still be here if that doesn't fit you. I'm turning 15 and personally, I'd rather not play Minecraft. I hope you have fun doing what you do best.

    P.S. You're right it did suck. The items could've all been put together as one item like the 2012 puffle tube rather than being lazy and taking up half the catalogue with it. BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY DO YOU SAY 'CATALOGUE' IT MAKES ME CRINGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUT ANYWAY AWWW THIS SUCKS BECAUSE WE KINDA KNEW EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG && I'D HATE TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU GO. MAYBE VISIT XAT SOMETIMES?

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn you were my fav author

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to see you leave, your igloos were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOO! I understand your decsiscion. and the catolog to me was ok, it needed more puffle stuff, not just a bunch of tubes, it seemed quite dull. We will all miss you. The only thing that matters is that your happy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bye Flip, you will be missed :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SUCH A LONG TIME.. :'(
    CYA BUD I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH.
    ~Princessc817

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh Flip! I'll miss you!!!! :( I respect your choices though, but you should still talk to us on xat some time :)

    ReplyDelete