Monday 21 April 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #? - Help Needed

I'm in a difficult situation here. I've been very sick all week and I haven't had much time to make igloos. I found this igloo in my igloo inventory but I forget what it is... I'm assuming it's a puffle torture adoption centre. I personally don't like this igloo to be honest. Outside is okay but inside it gets messy and empty.
This igloo includes:

  • A wooden entrance and wall with windows and flowers
  • A door for penguins to enter and a tube for lost/sick puffles to enter
  • Puffle Stage 1: Collection
  • Puffle Stage 2: Cleaning?
  • Puffle Stage 3: Sorting into beds?
  • Puffle Stage 4: Feeding?
  • Puffle Stage 5: Exit into the main room
  • Main room with desk and puffle torture adoption beds
Yeah, so, it's up to you to decide - should this be added to my series of igloos? I'm not sure, you might like it. Just comment whether I should or shouldn't please! And if I shouldn't, what other ideas would you like to see me make? -Jjoeyxx
  1. Little French Town 
  2. Pirate Ship 
  3. CANT BE BOTHERED TO FILL THIS IN GTG

1 comment: