Wednesday 23 April 2014

Hollister Igloo!

Aloha! Today I have created an igloo based off of the California-clothing store Hollister! I personally love going to the mall and shopping there! I tried to make many elements of the store, while still keeping the beach theme. The only thing I wasn't able to do was make it dark! It includes 2 shoe areas, 4 tiki-hut inspired changing rooms, a model stage, 2 mannequin tables, a perfume bottle table (with 2 perfume bottles), and a checkout area (with 3 cash registers). Check it out dude!
What do you think? I'd love to hear feedback from all of you! It'd be awesome if you gave me a rating out of 10 as well!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I hate shopping so much but this igloo is great. I like how you used the modelling stands and entrances. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete