Sunday 27 April 2014

Building On Fire igloo!

Today I'm back with an igloo inspired by a room from the Marvel Takeovers!! I present the 'Building On Fire' igloo which as you can probably guess has lots of flames. It's hard to make the building look burnt as there aren't any burnt items but I tried my best, take a look :


This igloo includes :
  • A 2 storey building
  • Flames
  • Fire truck (/Fire Engine)
  • Water
  • Surrounding area
Creative Aspects *new* :
  • Fire truck
  • Building structure
I would love to see your interpretations of this igloo! Please rate this igloo out of 10 in the comments and leave helpful improvement suggestions:)

4 comments:

  1. I love this igloo. Everything about it. You could've added the water squirting from hydrants but it's perfect anyway. 10/10. I remember attempting an igloo like this but it just didn't work because of my lack of items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9/10. You should have added something inside of it, like added windows and furniture and have the furniture on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The building is very creative, I have not seen it done before. The fire truck needs to be longer, and it needs more water buckets. The wheels on the fire truck look cool. I think you should of made the trees on fire, to make it look like the fire is spreading into a forest fire. It was hard for me not to take this igloo personally, anyways nice job 8.7/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the braziers are sort of ruining it. but i like it :) 9/10

    ReplyDelete