Thursday 17 April 2014

Pool Party Igloo

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, there wasn't really anything to post and I was busy. :P
This igloo was made with the new pipes and I hope you guys like it! :)

Here is the igloo:


This includes:

  • Inside dancing
  • A pool
  •  Stage
  •  A Waterslide
  • A Diving board
  • 2 seating areas for eating
  • Benches for seating
Please rate ?/10 and I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Again, sorry I didn't post, I will find some igloos to post. :)
~Princess

3 comments:

  1. hey princess i rate you a 10/10 good job

    from

    rsp8265 ur buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rate 10/10 ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. -1 for the odd choice of items, -1 for the layout and -1 for the fact it doesn't look like what it's meant to look like. 7/10.

    ReplyDelete