Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE BEST IGLOO IN THE WORLD

Oh my god I have just had the best igloo making session of my life. My creativity just kept flowing
I've never had so much more passion into an igloo the beauty the captivity of the igloo. 
It makes you think God actually lived there.
I worked on this igloo all on my own, and possibly, it is most definitely one of (or maybe even the best) my greatest igloos of all time. This igloo features:

  • LOTS OF CLOUDS :D
  • MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLOUDS :D
  • MORE CLOUDS :D
  • RAINBOWS :D
  • GOD'S CHAIR
  • THE SECRET PASSAGEWAY TO HELL
  • THE SORTING ZONE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL :D
  • MORE CLOUDS :D
  • MORE CLOUDS :D
  • MORE CLOUDS :D
  • MORE CLOUDS :D
  • EVEN MORE CLOUDS :D
Here is the fantastic igloo, personally, I feel the need to express it is yet again my best igloo, the mountains aren't even visible and I think this is probably the best igloo on this entire blog. Beat this, Harry:

YKNOW WHAT YOU DON'T NEED TO COMMENT I KNOW MY CLOUDS ARE THE BEST SO HA AND GO GET OUT LOSERS :P

-Jjoeyxx

10 comments:

  1. WAIT, THERE'S ONE CLOUD MISSING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don chu dare try n make meh iggy look bah cuz it ish way betta den all of ur pathetic iggys so go stick a cloud up ur nose gurl

      Delete
    2. Chu tryna be smart gurl?

      Delete
    3. We will always miss you english :(
      liek thiz if u cri everytiem

      Delete
    4. this may get annoying

      Delete
    5. Only fo today gurl friend.

      Delete
    6. Can't wait for today to be over...

      Delete
  2. GTFO I told u not to comment! U are below me minion

    ReplyDelete