Tuesday 15 April 2014

Puffle Adoption Centre - Lil vs Cutie

Hey!

Lil here, and since its been a long time I'm doing an extra special post today. Yes, me and my sister cutie are having a contest to see who's igloo is best and it's your decision completely.

This of course should be regular and fun feature and me and cutie will often make the same igloo to see who you think is best like a little challenge for ourselves.

First up... my igloo! (Lildudee10)
Yes, this igloo is my puffle adoption, which includes....

  • 6 fully heated and insulated puffle huts for accommodation with comfy puffle beds and plenty of food!
  • Two puffle play pens/areas for exercise :)
  • Puffle carriers and a welcoming lobby area in which you can adopt your puffle and take it home.
  • Backgrounds include tall trees and cityscape background for a secure and cosy atmosphere :)
Lildudee10's Puffle Adoption


Next up is Cuties igloo! (Cutiepie813) this is very different to mine, and includes........

  • 5 cosy puffle pens as accommodation including toys, food and a personal kennel to make the puffles feel welcomed and at home.
  • Indoor play areas for exercise. 
  • Cityscape background 
  • Outdoor area, so new owners may take their puffles on walks etc.
Cutiepie813's Puffle Adoption


Now it is time to decide and vote for who you thinks Puffle Adoption is better! Each time I post this feature the winner with the highest ratings/votes out of me and cutie each time will go on a chart and at the end of the year we will see who is the ultimate igloo champion out of the two of us! I guess you could say it's kind of like Battle of the Brits but with sisters and over a longer term :D

Please comment your ratings for each, and tell us who you thinks igloo is better!


Cya soon!!

-Lil and Cutie x



7 comments:

  1. I choose cutie! You two did great though! =D I Rate Lily's 9/10 and cuties 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lildudee10:
    -I don't understand the gardens.
    -Why would you use trees
    -Something feels missing.. idk
    +I love the puffle huts
    SCORE --- 7/10

    Cutiepie813:
    -Feels a bit small like where is the desk
    +I love the play area thing
    -Idk I'm not really a fan of the usage of the logs as the walls especially for an adoption center
    SCORE --- 8/10

    Cutie wins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie. Better layout and.looks cuter (always good for me). Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Have to Pick Cuties because its more puffle themed and Lils is more like a park ranger shelter i dunno. Its more forest themed.Overall, I loved both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna say... Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie's! Both did great, but Cutie wins this one. x

    ReplyDelete