Tuesday 1 April 2014

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Newspaper Stand

I decided to start doing Igloo How-Tos myself! Anyways, I'm gonna show you how to make a newspaper stand! This how-to is great for New York igloos! You will need: 2-3 ticket booths,  2 pianos, 2 stainless-steel fridges, 4 stainless steel stoves, a newspaper display, 2 log tables,  2 funky book shelves, 4 music stands, and 2 coffee trees. 
The first step is to arrange the items as shown below:
This how-to is very easy as the next step is to simply add the remaining items in a way, in which they look like a book, magazine and newspaper cart! Check it out:
I suggest you use 2 ticket booths as it looks nicer, but see what you like for yourself! What do you think? Do you want me to do a how-to to show you how to make something in particular? Do you want advice on your igloo? Comment down below!

3 comments:

  1. very creative! I'm totally gonna use this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely terrible 0.4/10. I hate it the only good bit is the fact it's gon burn down when I set fiyah to it mwahzhz

    ReplyDelete