Wednesday 16 April 2014

Clothes Shop Igloo

Hey everyone, I'm back with an igloo which I have tried many times before but never mastered it due to item limit :( This time my version of a Clothes Shop seems to have come out better than usual so check it out :


This igloo includes :
  • x4 Shoe racks
  • Shoe changing section
  • x2 Clothes Modelling displays
  • x3 Changing Rooms
  • x7 Clothes Racks
  • Paying area
  • Small, clothes fixing station behind the desk
If I had more items I would definitely work on adding more clothes racks as I only own 7. I would also have liked to keep the same colour for shelves but I only own 4 red and 4 blue, but maybe you like the colour scheme?

I like how the shoes are displayed because a light shines on them which is something I also used for the modelling displays. I also like how I made the changing rooms :)

What do think about this igloo? I'd love to hear what you have to say so leave a comment with a rating /10 and leave any improvement suggestions!!

5 comments:

  1. This igloo... perfect. 10/10. Everything is perfection so I have nothing to criticize on. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to be so neatly accurate with your editing! The wooden floors are a mess but captivating overall! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha, the wooden floors are hard to line up because they are slightly wonky.

      Delete
  3. I like it, its very neat and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, I think maybe you should've made mannequin display, like a window. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'd give it a 10/10 as it's all very neat and probably the best clothes shop I've ever seen!!!! :) I do like the colour scheme and I love how you put the footlight stage lights shining on the shoes and displays (very realistic) and you didn't spam the whole igloo with footlight stages, only for appropriate sections which ;looks nice :3. I also like how you made the changing rooms :D So yep 10/10 well done!

    ReplyDelete