Tuesday 21 July 2015

Beach Bar and Restaurant by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here with a new igloo for you. :D Today's igloo is a beach bar and restaurant, take a look:


This igloo features:
-Kitchen and bar area
-Indoor seating
-Outdoor seating
-Plants and flowers

Overall, I'm happy with how this igloo looks, but I would have liked to have added more seating. I had a lot more detail originally, but I hit the item limit very quickly. Also, I realize that I wasted an item by accident, as there is another brick pizza oven behind one on the right side. My membership expired the next day though, so I couldn't fix that.

Anyways, if you have any tips or suggestions for this igloo, feel free to leave them down in the comments. :) Peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. I agree, more seating is needed. I also don't think the ninja walls were right for a Beach Restaurant. I like the kitchen detail. I think you should remove the wall flowers and continue the roofing in place (if you have enough). 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete