Saturday 11 July 2015

Underwater Caves by JaydenCP

Hey guys! Today I made a new igloo which is Underwater Caves. Check it out!
 
Underwater Caves by JaydenCP

It includes five caves, underwater animals such as some sharks and a giant crab, and small shipwreck that lies on top of those sea stones.

NOTE: I screenshot the igloo by zooming into the preview so, there's no icons in the way. Thanks Blackmistcp for the idea.

What do you think of this igloo? Leave any ratings or suggestions to improve this igloo!

Cya!
  -JaydenCP

6 comments:

  1. ***It's too bad our penguins aren't in the preview. If you're concerned about someone stealing your picture and using it as their own, maybe put Jayden in the corner/do some fancy watermark editing.

    As for the igloo: can't really find anything wrong, one of my favorite igloos from you! 10/10 (might be too strong a rating as I haven't reviewed an igloo so critically in a while, but it still looks perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool 9/10 I don't like the crab XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9/10 it's really good but I feel like some objects don't fit with the color scheme

    ReplyDelete