Sunday 12 July 2015

Boat Restaurant igloo [Updated]

Hey guys, I was really surprised by how much everyone liked my Boat Restaurant and decided to make some minor adjustments based on your responses. Here is the new version :


Edits :
  • Upper plants changed to green (not brown)
  • Kitchen window changed to white
Many of you also mentioned that you would prefer if I didn't use grey fridges. I would have liked to have used the large box item which would work better with the colour scheme but unfortunately I don't have the item and couldn't find a different replacement item

Which version is better, let me know in the comments

Click << Here >> to view the original

8 comments:

  1. Wow the large box would have been nice
    I think the windows being changed to white makes the fridges look a little less out of place... also the blue windows seemed a little too in your face imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Have to say I like this version better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Have to say I like this version better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10/10 idk which one is better XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the green plants better but I like the kitchen window blue better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this version better since the green plants look better, and i like the fridges since the large boxes are too thin to cover the stair railings, and the fridges match the kitchen windows. Overall: 10/ 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are those windows called? Like the furniture item name

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are those windows called? Like the furniture item name

    ReplyDelete