Sunday 5 July 2015

Ellie's #TBT - Remake Vote

Hey guys,

Voting time! As many of you know, I will be concluding my #TBT series with a remake of one of the four old igloos that I showed you all. So now it's time to decide which one! I know in my last post I mentioned that this would be up on [last] Friday, but I wanted to give you all a chance to look over the final #TBT.

So, without further ado...

Pick one post you'd like to see remade and leave a comment below. Please try to include advice about how I could improve the original igloo if you haven't already done so on the original post (which are linked in the pictures' captions).

Aqueduct
Castle Hill
Mexican Cantina
Phantom of the Opera

Looking forward to seeing which one wins! I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, and the remake will be out sometime this month (plus something new that I'm pretty excited to show you guys), depending on which one wins (some might be a bit complicated to redo).  

Here are the votes so far, based upon the comments from this post and the ones below:
Aqueduct: 1
Castle Hill: 8
Cantina: 2
Phantom: 0

7 comments:

  1. Aqueduct and Cantina are already pretty good so it's between the other two. Phantom Of The Opera would be cool if you made like a huge stage but I think you should redo Castle Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your igloos but my favorite ones that you make are usually a restaurant or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like all you igloos except the Phantom Of The Opera and the Castle Hill, it comes down to this but i have to choose the Castle Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Harry here. It would be really cool if you remade the Castle Hill igloo.

    ReplyDelete