Friday 3 July 2015

Ellie's #TBT - Phantom of the Opera

Hey guys,

As promised, here's the final igloo of my #TBT series! I've saved the best for last... and by best, I mean worst. This igloo, like most of the others, was an audition igloo for TIC Season 5, making it one of my earlier designs. Being a fan of the musical Phantom of the Opera and being desperate for creative ideas, this idea came to me when I was inspired by an igloo I saw (can't remember which one exactly) which used the stage item to create a wall. I used this technique to create the background of the Paris Opera House where the play is set; and while it gave a nice background to the igloo, it didn't really work to my advantage.... but enough stalling, let's take a look.

actually cringing rn
Wow. As you can already tell, there's a lot wrong with this igloo. There's practically no layout, it's all over the place, some areas are detailed and some aren't... etc. Plus, using the stages limited the room I had and took up a lot of items... Overall, it's pretty bad. If I were to rate it, I'd probably give it a 6/10... Yikes. 

Let me know what you think in the comments and how I could improve it. And remember, voting for which TBT you want me to remake starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment