Thursday 9 July 2015

Boat Restaurant igloo [OPINIONS]

Hey everyone! Today I present an original idea for an igloo inspired by a trip to Liverpool. The igloo, titled Boat Restaurant (Restaurant on a boat), may or may not be in igloo ideas as I need your honest advice... Here is the igloo :

Boat Restaurant igloo by Harry Cp!
 This igloo includes :
  • Greeting desk
  • Pay desk
  • Kitchen
  • Upper seating
  • Lower seating
  • Boat
Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10! Also, let me know any improvements I could make as I think this igloo could be better (it's 99 items).

9 comments:

  1. Great igloo Harry, very creative. There's really nothing to complain about except a couple of the colors. I'm not a huge fan of the gray fridges as walls in this igloo. I'd also change those two potted trees to green instead of brown. Overall, very nice igloo, great job. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either but I don't have the large box item which would be better suited :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. good job I am kinda happy to give you this rate... 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9.5/10 Very Nice!
    -0.5 the fridges and the stairs don't match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry I'm not sure what are you on about while making this igloo, this is probably your best work yet! The boat itself and restaurant is natural and realistic! Personally I disagree with Sal and Geeing, the fridges and stairs look fine to me :s The only downside is I wish there could've been waves to match the feel of the igloo instead of the blue flooring 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe change the windows to white to match the gray but it might be overkill.
    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys! Fire Boy here. I am a huge fan of this blog and make quite a few igloos myself. (I am on the server blizzard often if you want to check them out sometime) Anyway, great job on the igloo Harry! The only thing i would change is the fridges like Geeing and Sal said. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you build it maybe to a tutorial

    ReplyDelete