Thursday 2 July 2015

Firework Stand Igloo

Happy (early) 4th of July! For people from other countries, 4th of July is the independence day for the US and we have barbecues, shoot fireworks, have parades to show our patriotism. So, for this holiday I have credited a firework stand igloo. This igloo includes the stand with a variety of fireworks, two port-a-potties, a sidewalk and a road. Check it out!
Firework Stand by Alex1941
For older users, you may recall my Fourth of July Neighborhood igloo from last year, so I guess fourth igloos can be a tradition now! What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10! ANNNNDD Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the fireworks stand. I think that perhaps the porta pottie roof might be the wrong choise for the roof as it doesn't work well the porta pottie itself. Also maybe something could be added to the weathered paths as they appear bare. 9/10

    ReplyDelete