Tuesday 14 July 2015

Igloo Discoveries #81 : Peng16617's Igloo

Hey everyone - Look at this amazing igloo I came across last week made by my buddy Peng16617! The igloo is an Island Getaway which also includes Cliff Diving. Here it is :

Island Getaway igloo by Peng16617!
Let me know what you think of this igloo by leaving a comment below. Rate this igloo /10 and suggest any potential improvements.

If you have an awesome igloo that you want featured, send a link to me on YouTube or Twitter!

Coming soon : My Venice igloo

3 comments:

  1. Wow my sister and I can't believe we got published! Thanks so much!
    ~peng16617(James and Avery)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job! :D
      (Btw its Pooooood from total drama island, aka the person with the red propeller hat)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete