Friday 17 July 2015

Kitchen & Living Room igloo [House Hunters Igloo Contest Entry]

Hey everyone, today I finished school for the academic year and nervously wait for results day in late August! I also decided to enter Alex's House Hunters Igloo Contest which consists of making a Kitchen & Living Room setup for the Waddlez Family. Here is my igloo entry :

Kitchen & Living Room igloo setup by Harry Cp
Please note : The entry does not need to consist of a full igloo, hence why this is only part of an igloo.

This igloo includes :
  • Mrs Waddlez' kitchen with checkered flooring
  • Mrs Waddlez' small arts and crafts corner
  • Dining room
  • Cat beds
  • TV for Mr Waddlez 
  • Living room with a blue theme for Mr Waddlez' favourite sports team
  • Snack table
  • Shelves for Mr Waddlez' blu-ray collection
Let me know what you think of this igloo by leaving a comment with a rating /10. Do you think I met all the requirements!

Enter Alex's igloo contest << here >>

1 comment: