Monday 6 July 2015

[SPECIAL SERIES] :: House Hunters #1 - Backyard

Hey guys! As of today I'm gonna start a new series (that was stolen from Mel) it's called House Hunters. Basically, it's a series where I'm going to make a different house room and who knows? Maybe towards the end of the series I can feature you guys! Anyways, the first room is a backyard and includes a pool, a garden, a shed, a kitchen, a gate, the house exterior, a table with chairs, and two lounge chairs. Check it out!
Backyard
What do you think? Do you like the idea of my new series? Comment below with a score out of 10 and suggestions for improvements!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a pretty cool series, Alex. I really like the deck with the kitchen, as well as that shed. The main problem with this igloo is that it's pretty messy. Maybe adjust the footlight stages and the white fence around the garden could be changed too. Also, that one set of different flowers is kinda bothering me. Good job, I like the idea of this igloo, but it could be a little less messy. 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Sal on this igloo. I don't like how the shed looks with the rest of the igloo. That bush is kind of random and you should've made a few more pool toys. I know I'm not a igloo expert but I think I'm a house exterior expert for igloos. If you need any Ideas I can give you some of mine!
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9/10 there are a few alignment problems and there are some empty spaces that you could put tables and chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Geeing said, there are a few alignment problems, but I wouldn't necessarily call it messy like Ryan & Sal. This is a very creative approach to a backyard; I love all the features you included. Can't wait to see more from this series! 9/10.

    ReplyDelete